I just saw that one of those name quizzes was going around again. The “your superhero name, your goth name, your soap opera name” ones. PLEASE KNOW THAT THESE ARE HOW PEOPLE HACK YOUR ACCOUNTS. All that information you put in are things commonly used for forgotten password questions: middle name, street you live on, pet’s name etc. Please just be careful about posting that kind of stuff over the internet.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
- Don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. It isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- Don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. You’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- Don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. That’s not how it works. There are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. It’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.
They get their movie armor because that’s where I know them best xD